- 1/3 cup wholewheat plain flour (45 g)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (20 g)
- 1 small banana (90 g)
- 1/3 cup milk (80 g)
- 1 medium-sized egg (50 g)
- 1 tsp chia seeds (3 g)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (3 g)
- 1 tbsp melted butter (15 g)
- 4 tbsp Kissan Peanut Butter (Creamy) (55 g)
- 1/2 small sliced banana (40 g)
- 2 tsp maple syrup (10 g)
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A few drops of vanilla extract
Serving Size 3
Amount per serving
- Energy 306
- Protein 11.2g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 25.8g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 26.5g
- Sugar 9.0g
- Fibre 4.9g
- Fat 16.6g
- Saturated Fat 5.4g
- Unsaturated Fat 10.6g
- Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.1g
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 75mg
- Sodium 188mg
- Salt 0.47g
- Calcium 13%
- Iron 8%
- Potassium 7%
- Vitamin C 4%
- Vitamin A 6%
Blend all the dry ingredients together in a bowl (flour, oats, chia seeds, cinnamon powder & baking powder).
Take the first quantity of banana in a separate bowl and mash with the help of a fork.
Add egg, vanilla extract to the mashed banana and mix. Add milk and stir.
Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mix. Stir till there are no lumps. Add 5g of the melted butter and stir till it is incorporated into the batter.
Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame, grease the cooking surface with oil, if needed.
Pour the batter (1/4rd cup) onto the pan, cook for 2-3mins then flip. Cook further for 2 mins.
Repeat the previous step for the remaining batter.
To serve, in a plate stack 3 warm pancakes with a tsp of Kissan Peanut butter between each pancake.
Place slices of banana on top of the pancakes. Drizzle with honey/maple syrup alternately dust with icing sugar.