- 2 cups dosa batter
- 1 medium finely chopped green capsicum
- 1 medium finely chopped tomato
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp tangy coriander chutney
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Serving Size 1
Amount per serving
- Energy 413
- Protein 3.9g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 18.3g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 37.6g
- Sugar 32.3g
- Fibre 5.3g
- Fat 27.6g
- Saturated Fat 2.9g
- Unsaturated Fat 23.3g
- Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 17.9g
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 773mg
- Salt 1.93g
- Calcium 5%
- Iron 5%
- Potassium 17%
- Vitamin C 170%
- Vitamin A 31%
Heat a griddle (tawa) and grease it with little oil.
For each uttapam sandwich, pour a little batter on the griddle to make a small uttapam.
When the uttapam is half cooked, add vegetable toppings, sprinkle with salt and drizzle oil on top.
Cover the griddle with a lid and cook for 2 minutes; turn the uttapam and cook for a minute.
Cook three small uttapam of the same size.
Spread 1 tablespoon of green chutney on the first uttapam, place the second uttapam on top, and spread Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup. Place the third uttapam on top.