- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 finely chopped green capsicum
- A few finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 cup Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 2 cup semolina flour
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
- Oil for cooking
Serving Size 6
Amount per serving
For the salsa, in a bowl, combine chopped onion, capsicum and coriander leaves with 1 cup of Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup.
For the uttapam, in a bowl, combine the yoghurt, semolina, oats salt and 1 cup water.
Cover and set aside for 2 hours.
Add the onion, green chilli, tomato and chilli powder to the batter.
Heat a non-stick pan and spread 1 tablespoon batter on it.
Cook on low heat, drizzling oil around the edges. Turn the uttapam over and cook the other side as well. Remove from heat. Prepare the rest of the uttapams in the same way.