- 2 cups roasted gram flour (besan)
- 1/2 cups chopped fenugreek seeds (methi)
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 4 tsp yoghurt
- 1 cup aloo jeera
- 4 tsp Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Serving Size 2
Amount per serving
Place the gram flour in a bowl; add the fenugreek leaves, spring onion, coriander leaves, green chilli, curd, salt and pepper. Add enough water and make a soft dough.
Divide the dough into 4 portions and roll each one out into a disc.
Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook each disc on both sides.
Place some aloo jeera in the centre and spread a teaspoon of Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup on top.
Roll up tightly and serve hot with coriander and mint chutney.