- 1/3 cup heavy cream (100 g)
- 2 big dark chocolate bars (175 g)
- 4 tbsp Kissan Peanut Butter (Creamy) (60 g)
- 3 cups whipping cream (50 g)
- 4 tsp crushed roasted peanuts (20 g)
Serving Size 10
Amount per serving
In a thick bottomed pan heat the cream. Break the chocolate into small pieces.
Turn off the flame as soon as the cream starts to boil. Add chocolate pieces and set aside for 5 mins.
Use a whisk to mix the cream and chocolate, add the peanut butter, and mix further. Allow the mix to come to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl take the required quantity of whipped cream. Fold the peanut butter & chocolate mix into the whipped cream.
To serve: layer the bottom of a glass or dessert bowl with crushed cookies.
Using a piping bag or an ice cream scooper place a scoop of the mousse on top of the cookies, garnish with crushed peanuts and serve.