- 3 chapatis
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 sliced onion
- 1/2 finely chopped green chilli
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green capsicum
- 2 tsp Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp finely chopped spring onions
Serving Size 1
Amount per serving
- Energy 1017
- Protein 16.6g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 101.1g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 101.0g
- Sugar 14.3g
- Fibre 4.0g
- Fat 63.1g
- Saturated Fat 4.3g
- Unsaturated Fat 34.6g
- Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 26.7g
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 380mg
- Salt 0.95g
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 4%
- Potassium 11%
- Vitamin C 100%
- Vitamin A 117%
Stack the chapattis one on top of the other and cut into thin, long strips.
Heat the oil in a pan; add the crushed garlic, onion and green chilli and sauté for a minute.
Add the sliced vegetables and stir-fry for a minute.
Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, pepper powder and salt and stir to mix.
Add the sliced chapatti and toss well on high heat to mix thoroughly.
Garnish with the chopped spring onion and serve immediately.
Leftover chapattis get a spicy makeover in Kissan Chapatti Noodles.