Paneer Jammy Croquettes
A perfect recipe for a surprise tiffin. Make a lot of them as your kids will make new friends over it!
2 ½ cups grated paneer
2 tablespoons Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam
4 cashew nuts, chopped
2 almonds, chopped
1 teaspoon white pepper powder
A pinch of cardamom powder
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon cornflour plus for paste
Oil for deep-frying
1. In a bowl, combine the grated paneer, Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam and the rest of the ingredients except oil, adding the breadcrumbs and cornflour at the end.
2. Shape the mixture into round croquettes or cutlets.
3. Mix a little cornflour with water to make a thin paste.
4. Roll the croquettes in the paste then roll in breadcrumbs .
5. Heat the oil in a kadhai till it starts smoking. Slide a few cutlets/croquettes at a time into the oil and fry till they are golden brown and crisp on all sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Add a touch of elegance to your tiffin recipe with Kissan Paneer Jammy Croquettes.