Kissan Vermicelli Cutlets
Make this as your next patty whenever you are planning to make delicious burgers for your kids.
3 tablespoons oil plus for frying
1 teaspoon ginger paste
1 carrot, grated
¼ cup boiled green peas
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
Salt to taste
1 cup boiled vermicelli
1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
3 potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
¼ cup Kissan Chilli Tomato Sauce
1. Heat 1tablespoon oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add ginger paste and fry for 1 minute.
2. Add grated carrot and green peas and cook till tender.
3. Add all the spice powders and salt and stir well.
4. Add the cooked vermicelli, chopped coriander and mashed potato.
5. Add the Kissan Chilli Tomato Sauce and mix well. Shape portions of the mixture into desired shapes.
6. Place a griddle (tawa) on medium heat and drizzle a little oil on it.
7. Fry the cutlets on the griddle until both sides turn crispy and light brown.
8. Serve Kissan Vermicelli Cutlets as a tiffin snack, or sandwich in a toasted bun with a lettuce leaf, a slice of cheese and more Kissan Sauce to make a burger with a difference.