Kissan Vegetable Toasties
Make tiffins special with the greatly satisfying toasties.
3 potatoes, boiled
1 onion, very finely chopped
1 carrot, very finely chopped
½ tablespoon garam masala
½ tablespoon black pepper powder
¼ teaspoon chilli powder
Salt to taste
4 slices white bread
2 teaspoons butter
2 tablespoons Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce
1. Mash the boiled potatoes, onion and carrot together in a bowl.
2. Add the garam masala, pepper and chilli powder and mix well.
3. Spread the butter on one side of each slice of bread.
4. Spread the potato mixture on one slice. Cover with another slice, press down lightly and trim the edges. Make another sandwich in the same way
5. Place in a sandwich toaster and toast till crisp. 6. Serve Kissan Vegetable Toasties with Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce or green chutney for a deliciously satisfying snack.
Trouble feeding your kid vegetables? Just Drizzle some kissan ketchup on the cooked veggies and watch how the plate gets empty within seconds. Add as many veggies you can find to this delicious toasty to increase fiber intake.