Kissan Vegetable Pasta Rolls
It’s Italian. It’s Indian. But an instant favourite is what it surely is.
10-12 bite-sized broccoli florets
1½ tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
1 cup thinly sliced capsicum (a mix of red, yellow and green capsicums)
½ teaspoon dried oregano
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
1 cup Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
2 cups cooked penne, or any other small pasta shape
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook broccoli in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil; add finely chopped onion and garlic and sauté till onions turn translucent.
3. Add broccoli and capsicum and cook on high heat for a few minutes, stirring continuously. Do not overcook the vegetables.
4. Add oregano, salt, pepper and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and stir to mix.
5. Turn off the heat; add the pasta and mix well. Divide the pasta into 4 equal portions.
6. Place one portion of pasta on each chapatti, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top and roll up the chapatti.
7. Italy meets India in delightful Kissan Vegetable Pasta Rolls. Buon appetito!