Kissan Uttapam Sandwiches
Taking a regular Uttapam to newer levels of awesome. Your kids will love this interesting variation.
2 tablespoons oil
1½ cups dosa batter
1 medium green capsicum, finely chopped
1 medium tomato, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons coriander leaves, finely chopped
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon coriander chutney
¼ cup Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1. Heat a griddle (tawa) and grease it with little oil.
2. For each uttapam sandwich, pour a little batter on the griddle to make a small uttapam.
3. When the uttapam is half cooked, add vegetable toppings, sprinkle with salt and drizzle oil on top.
4. Cover the griddle with a lid and cook for 2 minute; turn the uttapam and cook for a minute.
5. Cook three small uttapam of the same size.
6. Spread 1 tablespoon of green chutney on the first uttapam, place the second uttapam on top and spread Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup. Place the third uttapam on top. Make more uttapam sandwiches in the same way.
7. Triple your delight with multi-layered Kissan Uttapam Sandwiches.