Kissan Tutti Frutti Bread and Marmalade Pudding
A special way to end a special dinner that you’ve cooked for your children.
60 g unsalted butter
6 slices of day-old tutti-frutti bread
5 tablespoons Kissan Orange Marmalade
4 teaspoons sugar
300 ml milk
200 ml cream
10 ml vanilla essence
1. Butter both sides of each slice of bread and spread with half the Kissan Orange Marmalade. Sandwich 2 slices together and cut into triangles.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar till light and fluffy. Stir in the milk, cream and vanilla essence.
3. Soak the bread in the egg mixture for 20 minutes.
4. In a baking tray, arrange the sandwiched triangles in a single layer. Pour the leftover egg mixture over the soaked bread.
5. Spoon the remaining Kissan Orange Marmalade over the top.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 140°C/275°F/Gas 1 until the bread puffs up and starts to caramelise.
7. Serve hot and bubbly Kissan Tutti Frutti Bread and Marmalade Pudding with a scoop of ice cream.