Kissan Tangy Tomato Bread Upma
Not many recipes tantalise your taste buds the way this one does. It’s easy to make and even easier to love.
6 slices bread
2 teaspoons oil
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
10 curry leaves
2 green chillies, slit
A pinch of turmeric powder
¼ cup Kissan No Onion No Garlic Sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
3 sprigs fresh coriander leaves (dhania), chopped
1. Chop the bread slices into 2 cm cubes.
2. In a pan, heat two teaspoons of oil. Add mustard seeds and when they pop, add curry leaves and green chillies.
3. Add the turmeric and bread cubes and stir-fry on medium heat so the bread is evenly coated with the spices.
4. Add Kissan No Onion No Garlic Sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
6. Tickle the taste buds with Kissan Tangy Tomato Bread Upma.