Kissan Sweet Buns
Kids love sweet buns! So here’s a simple recipe that’ll make these buns even more lovable.
2 sweet buns
1 tablespoon butter
½ cup fresh grated coconut
¼ cup tutti frutti
3-4 tablespoons Kissan Pineapple Jam
A pinch of cinnamon powder (dalchini)
1. Cut each sweet bun horizontally in half. Apply butter on both cut sides and toast on a griddle (tawa), or in a hot oven till crisp.
2. In a bowl, mix together grated coconut, tutti-frutti, Kissan Pineapple Jam and cinnamon powder.
3. Spread 1-2 teaspoons of coconut filling on the bottom half of each bun and cover with the top half.
4. Place in a hot oven and toast for 2 minutes.
5. Enjoy stuffed Kissan Sweet Buns as a tiffin snack or with a cup of tea.