Kissan Stuffed French Bread
A crusty and crunchy delight that is filled with cheese and mushrooms. There is so much to love!
1 loaf crusty French bread
½ teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
½ cup chopped onion
½ cup chopped green capsicum
½ cup cream cheese
½ teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1. Cut the loaf of bread horizontally. Scoop out the soft bread out of each half and set aside.
2. In a large pan, cook the garlic, mushrooms, onion and green capsicum over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Beat the cream cheese with the oregano. Stir in the mushroom mixture.
4. Spread Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup in the scooped out loaf; fill with mushroom mixture. Cover with the top half of the loaf, press down lightly and wrap in foil.
5. Place on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated hot oven for 5-10 minutes, or roast on a tawa. Leave to co0l for 5 minutes.
6. Slice crusty, crunchy Kissan Stuffed French Bread into thick slices to reveal its cheesy mushroom filling.