Kissan Stir-Fried Cabbage and Peanut Rolls
We feel your kids will definitely start loving vegetables when they are served in this fashion.
1 tablespoon oil
2 teaspoons mustard seeds
2 tablespoons crushed roasted peanuts
5 curry leaves
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 small cabbage, chopped
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup plus for serving
½ tbsp coriander leaves (dhania)
½ cup fresh grated coconut
1. Heat oil in a pan; add mustard seeds and peanuts and fry till mustard seeds splutter.
2. Add the curry leaves, green chilli and onion, and fry till the onions turn golden brown. Add the turmeric powder and stir to mix.
3. Add chopped cabbage and salt and mix well. Add ¼ cup water and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Stir in Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and coriander leaves and mix well.
4. Cook till cabbage is tender and remove from heat; leave to cool for few minutes.
5. Add coconut to this and mix well.
6. Place the filling on the chapattis and roll up. Serve with Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup.
7. Kissan Stir-Fried Cabbage and Peanut Rolls are a spicy, filling treat.