Kissan Spinach And Potato Roll
So satisfying, your kids will surely ask for more of these hearty rolls in their tiffin!
6 medium potatoes, cut into 6 wedges each
½ tablespoon finely chopped garlic
8-9 black peppercorns, crushed
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
Salt to taste
1 cup spinach, finely chopped
3 tablespoons refined flour (maida)
Oil for deep-frying
2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
6 butter parathas
1. Boil the potato wedges in salted water for 2 minutes. Drain.
2. In a bowl, combine the garlic, crushed peppercorns, chilli powder, salt, spinach and flour.
3. Add the potato wedges, sprinkle a little water and mix.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the wedges till crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Pour Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup over the wedges and mix well.
6. Arrange wedges in the centre of each paratha and roll up tightly.
7. Hearty and deeply satisfying, Kissan Spinach And Potato Rolls make for a filling meal.