Kissan Spicy Mexican Potato Sandwich
Bet your kids will love this savoury sandwich, especially when you make it with all your love!
1 small potato, boiled, peeled and mashed
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1 tablespoon chopped tomato
1 green chilli chopped
4 teaspoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
2 slices of bread
Butter as required
1. Combine the mashed potato, chopped onion, tomato and green chilli in a bowl.
2. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and mix well.
3. Spread butter on the bread slices and then spread with the potato mixture.
4. Cover with the other slice of bread. Press firmly down and grill on both sides till crisp.
5. Kissan Spicy Mexican Potato Sandwich will brighten up your table with its piquant flavours. Olé!
An assortment of unique taste and colours, you can add more vegetables like yellow red and green bell peppers to you Mexican sandwiches to break through the boundaries of delight and increase the fibre content too.