Kissan Spicy Baby Corn Chapatti Rolls
A roll so irresistible that will ensure your kids get home an empty tiffin each time.
For the filling
1 onion, sliced
1 boiled potato, mashed
4 ears of baby corn, sliced
½ cup capsicum cubes (you can use red, green and yellow capsicums, or only green capsicums)
2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, crushed
½ teaspoon chilli powder
½ teaspoon garam masala
Salt to taste
¼ cup Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1. For the filling, heat the oil in a non-stick pan; add onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Add mashed potato and sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, and cook, stirring, for another 2 minutes.
3. Divide the filling into 4 equal portions.
4. Spread Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup on each chapatti.
5. Place one portion of the filling at one end of the chapatti and roll up tightly.
6. Repeat with the remaining chapattis and filling.
7. Kissan Spicy Baby Corn Chapatti Rolls – irresistible!