Kissan Spaghetti With Fried Egg
Spaghetti is always a fun dish to eat for kids. With Kissan’s twist to it, it makes it even better! Don’t forget to lend them a pair of chopsticks!
2 tablespoons butter
1 onion, finely chopped
½ teaspoon chilli powder
1 cup sliced mushrooms
5 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
2 tablespoons chopped capsicum
2 cups cooked spaghetti
Salt to taste
2 fried eggs
Grated cheese, to serve
1. Heat the butter in a pan and fry the onions till brown.
2. Add the chilli powder and mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and capsicum and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the spaghetti and salt, stir well to mix and cook for 1 minute.
5. Transfer to a dish and place the fried eggs on top.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and serve piping hot Kissan Spaghetti with Fried Eggs as a complete meal.