Kissan Sago Patty Rolls
Crisp patties in soft chapatis! Now that’s a combination you should definitely serve your kids.
100 g sago (sabudana)
1 small piece of ginger
4-5 green chillies
200 g bottle gourd (dudhi), grated and boiled
A small bunch of coriander (dhania), finely chopped
¼ cup Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
Oil for deep-frying
4 tablespoons green chutney
1. Wash and soak sago in cold water for 1 hour.
2. Finely chop the ginger and green chillies, or grind them together to a paste.
3. In a bowl, combine the drained sago, cooked bottle gourd, ginger, green chillies and chopped coriander.
4. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and mix well.
5. Shape equal portions of the mixture into medium patties. Heat the oil and deep-fry the patties till golden. Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
6. Spread green chutney on each chapatti. Place a patty on each chapatti and roll it up.
7. Crisp sago patties in soft chapattis – Kissan Sago Patty Rolls offer delight in every bite.