Kissan Rice And Bean Tortillas
If your kids love tortillas, then you should definitely try our version of it.
1 tablespoon oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 cup boiled kidney beans, mashed slightly
1 cup cooked rice
2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup plus for serving
½ cup fresh cream
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
½ cup grated cheese
1. In a heavy skillet, heat the oil and cook the onion and garlic for 2 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the beans and rice and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, fresh cream, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 2 more minutes till the mixture is thick.
4. Spread half the bean and-rice mixture in the middle of each tortilla and top with half the cheese. Fold the sides over the filling to make a burrito, and place seam side down in a baking dish. Cover with foil and bake in a preheated hot oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
5. Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup is the perfect accompaniment for Mexican-style Kisssan Rice and Bean Tortillas.