Kissan Ribbon Idlis
A simple twist to an everyday recipe. This may become your kids favourite variant!
3 cups idli batter
4 teaspoons mint chutney
4 teaspoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1. Grease the bottom and sides of a square heatproof container
2. Pour one-third of the the idli batter on the bottom. Spread the mint chutney on top.
3. Pour another third of the batter on top and then spread Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup on top
4. Pour the remaining idli batter on top.
5. Place the container in a steamer and cook for 10-15 minutes till set.
6. Cut into squares and serve hot with chutney.
7. Kissan Ribbon Idlis are as pretty as they are delicious.
Steam cooking is one of the healthy methods of cooking – As it is steamed, fat content is low and it is easily digestible.