Kissan Quick No-Bake Cookies
Something sweet and energetic to keep handy for your kids at all times.
10 diet biscuits
½ cup muesli
½ cup crushed peanuts
1 tablespoon powdered sesame seeds
½ tablespoon soft butter
2 tablespoon Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam
Dried fruit powder as required
1. In a bowl, crush biscuits to a coarse powder.
2. Add the muesli, crushed peanuts, sesame seeds and butter and mix well.
3. Add Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam and mix to make a dough.
4. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and roll into balls. Flatten each ball to make cookies.
5. Roll the cookies in the dried fruit powder to coat evenly on all sides. Store in an airtight tin.
6. Always keep Kissan No-Bake Cookies handy for an instant energy fix.
Use biscuits like Threptin which makes these cookies high protein & healthy.