Kissan Paneer Tikka Sandwich
A classic panner sandwich recipe to beat your kid’s random hunger pangs!
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup finely chopped onions
1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
1 teaspoons red chilli powder
1 teaspoon garam masala
Salt to taste
2 cups paneer cubes
4 slices of bread
1 tablespoon Butter
1 tablespoon Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1. Heat the oil in a pan; add the chopped onions and fry until they turn pink.
2. Add the ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala and salt, and mix well.
3. Add the paneer and mix gently. Sauté until the spices coat the paneer.
4. Spread a little butter on a slice of bread. Top with 2 tablespoons of the paneer mixture. Cover with another slice of bread.
5. Cook Kissan Paneer Tikka Sandwich on both sides on a tawa, or grill until golden and crisp.