Kissan Oats Uttapam with Tomato Salsa
A powerful breakfast that is rich in nutrition and incredible in its taste. Serve this one hot and see your kids licking their fingers on this one.
½ onion, finely chopped
½ capsicum, finely chopped
A few coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 cup Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1 cup yoghurt
2 cups semolina (sooji)
½ cup instant oats
1 teaspoon salt
1 onion, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
Oil for cooking
1. For the salsa, in a bowl, combine chopped onion, capsicum and coriander leaves with 1 cup of Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup.
2. For the uttapam, in a bowl, combine the yoghurt, semolina, oats salt and 1 cup water.
3. Cover and set aside for 2 hours.
4. Add the onion, green chilli, tomato and chilli powder to the batter.
5. Heat a non-stick pan and spread 1 tablespoon batter on it.
6. Cook on low heat, drizzling oil around the edges. Turn the uttapam over and cook the other side as well. Remove from heat. Prepare the rest of the uttapams in the same way.
7. Serve healthy, tasty Kissan Oats Uttapam with tomato salsa.