Kissan Noodle Samosas
Samosas with a refreshing twist to make your kid’s tiffin time exciting and memorable!
For The Pastry
1 cup plain flour (maida)
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons ghee
Oil for deep frying
For the Stuffing
½ cup shredded cabbage
½ cup grated carrot
2 tablespoons finely chopped spring onion white bulbs
1 pack instant noodle
2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1. For the stuffing, combine the flour, salt and ghee in a bowl. Add a little water and knead to make a stiff dough. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into 3 equal portions.
3. For the stuffing, heat the oil in a pan; add the cabbage and carrot, and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add the spring onions and sauté for 5 minute on low heat.
5. Add the instant noodles with the tastemaker and mix well.
6. Add the Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and cook till the noodles are done.
7. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and set aside.
8. To make the samosas, roll out each portion of dough into a thin oval chapatti. Cut in half.
9. Take one half and apply little water on the straight edge. Fold the edge to make a pocket. Fill with the stuffing and seal to make a samosa. Make the rest of the samosas in the same way.
10. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the samosas till golden and crisp. 11. Serve innovative Kissan Noodle Samosas hot with Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup.