Kissan Mini Pea And Paneer Parathas
Start your week on a delicious note! We really think your kids will love these yummy Peas and Paneer parathas.
½ cup wholewheat flour
¼ cup soya flour ½ cup boiled fresh green peas
¼ cup grated paneer
½ teaspoon finely chopped green chillies
2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
2 tablespoon Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
Salt to taste
¼ teaspoon oil
5 teaspoons ghee
1. Combine all the ingredients, except ghee, in a bowl and knead into a soft dough.
2. Cover and set aside for a few minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a 3-inch disc.
4. Heat a non-stick pan and cook each paratha on both sides, brushing it with half a teaspoon ghee.
5. Sizzling Kissan Pea and Paneer Parathas are irresistibly delicious anytime treats.
Fibre & protein is much-needed, but it could be tough getting your kids to consume such food, unless served in a form as interesting as these luscious Parathas!