Kissan Methi Thepla Ketchup Roll
How about treating your kids with a yummy roll this weekend! Try and let us know how it was.
1 ½ cup gram flour (besan)
½ cup fenugreek leaves (methi), chopped
1 tablespoon spring onion, chopped
½ cup coriander leaves, chopped
1-2 green chillies green chilli, chopped
4 teaspoons yoghurt
1 cup left over aloo jeera (cooked)
4 teaspoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
2 teaspoons oil Salt and pepper to taste
Coriander and mint chutney
1. Place the gram flour in a bowl; add the fenugreek leaves, spring onion, coriander leaves, green chilli, curd, salt and pepper. Add enough water and make a soft dough.
2. Divide the dough into 4 portions and roll each one out into a disc.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook each disc on both sides.
4. Place some aloo jeera in the centre and spread a teaspoon of Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup on top.
5. Roll up tightly and serve hot with coriander and mint chutney.
6. Methi Thepla Ketchup Roll combines traditional and modern flavours to make a lip-smacking snack.