Kissan Masoor and Sweet Potato Rolls
Now with this roll, you don’t have to worry about ensuring your kids get their dose of required nutrition.
1 tablespoon oil plus for frying
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
½ cup finely chopped onions
1 teaspoon finely chopped green chillies
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 cup boiled and mashed sweet potato
1 cup boiled whole red lentils (sabut masoor)
2 teaspoons chaat masala
1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup plus for serving
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the onions and sauté till they turn semi-transparent.
2. Add the green chillies and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add the mashed sweet potato, boiled red lentils, chaat masala, coriander and salt, and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and mix well. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
5. Place a portion of hot spicy potato and lentil filling in the centre of each chapatti and roll up lightly.
6. Place the rolls on a hot griddle (tawa) and cook using a little oil, till the rolls turn golden brown.
7. Serve nutritious and comforting Kissan Masoor and Sweet Potato Rolls with Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup.