Kissan Masala Scrambled Egg Wraps
Very simple to make, and delicious in the tummy! Try this one out soon.
2 tablespoons butter
1 onion, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely sliced
1 tablespoon Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
4 eggs, whisked
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon fresh cream or thick milk
2 teaspoons finely chopped coriander leaves
1 red capsicum, finely sliced
1 green capsicum, finely sliced
1. Heat the butter in pan and fry the chopped onion till soft.
2. Add the green chillies and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and fry for a few minutes
3. Add the eggs and stir to mix.
4. Add salt, fresh cream and coriander leaves. Cook, stirring, till the eggs are cooked but the mixture is still moist and creamy.
5. Spread the scrambled eggs on the chapatti, top with sliced capsicums and roll up tightly.
6. Kissan Masala Scrambled Egg Wraps pack a protein punch to power a busy day.