Kissan Ketchup And Cheese Stuffed Parathas
A quick breakfast recipe that’s got all the yummy reasons for your kids to savour.
1½ tablespoons grated cheese
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
1 green chilli, finely chopped
4 teaspoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup refined flour (maida)
½ cup wholewheat flour (atta)
Oil for frying
1. For the filling, combine the cheese, onion, green chilli and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. For the dough, combine the refined and wholewheat flours and add enough water to make a dough.
3. Divide the dough into 2 portions and roll out each one into a small disc. Place half the filling in the centre and bring the edges together to enclose the filling. Roll out again.
4. Heat a griddle or tawa and cook the parathas on both sides, drizzling a little oil around the edges. Serve hot with Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup or chutney.
5. Start your day with spiced up Kissan Ketchup and Cheese Stuffed Parathas, or pack them in your tiffin for a welcome snack.
This paratha is an excellent lunchbox meal for kids, it is filling and power packed as its high in calcium and source of protein.