Kissan Jam ‘N’ Dalia Twist
A sweet and hearty meal to fill out your tiffin time.
2 tablespoons ghee
1 tablespoon finely chopped almonds
1 tablespoon finely chopped pistachios
1 tablespoon finely chopped cashew nuts
1 cup broken wheat (dalia), washed
1 cup Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam
½ cup honey
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
1. Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker.
2. Add all the chopped nuts and fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the broken wheat and mix well. Add 2½ cups water, stir to mix and seal the cooker with the lid. Cook on high heat till the pressure releases once (one whistle). Lower the heat and cook for 5-6 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and allow the pressure to reduce.
5. Remove the lid and stir in the cinnamon powder, Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam and honey. Mix well and cook another 2 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
6. With Kissan Jam’n’ Dalia Twist, dalia never tasted so good!