Kissan Jam ‘N’ Apple Parathas
A sweet delight that’ll bring a smile on your child’s face. Surprise them with this recipe tomorrow.
1 whole apple
1 tsp lemon juice
2 cups wholewheat flour (atta)
3 tablespoons Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam
A pinch of cinnamon
1 teaspoon chaat masala
Butter or oil, as required
1. Slice apple finely and sprinkle with lemon juice.
2. Make a semi-soft dough with the wholewheat flour and water.
3. Divide the dough into 6 equal portions. Roll out 2 portions into 6-inch round chapattis.
4. Spread some Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam on one chapatti and arrange the finely sliced apples on top.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon and chaat masala.
6 .Place the other chapatti on top and roll out gently to make a paratha.
7. Heat a griddle (tawa) and cook the paratha on both sides until golden.
8. Brush oil or butter on both sides and remove from heat. Make 3 more parathas in the same way.
9. Roll up Kissan Jam ‘n’ Apple Parathas for a novel tiffin snack for the apple of your eye!