Kissan Jam And Peanut Sandwich
With a unique combination of exciting flavours, your kids can never have enough of this.
1 -2 tablespoons butter
100 g peanuts
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
3 slices of bread
20 g iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 tablespoon Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam
1. To make peanut butter masala, heat the butter in a frying pan; add the peanuts and sauté till golden brown.
2. Add the salt and sugar and cook for a minute.
3. Remove from heat and grind to make a coarse mixture.
4. Spread the peanut butter masala on a slice of bread.
5. Top with shredded lettuce and cover with another slice of bread.
6. Spread Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam on top and cover it with the last slice.
7. Cut the triple-layered sandwich into 2 triangles and serve with French fries.
8. Crunchy, hot and sweet, Kissan Jam and Peanut Chilli Sandwich is a unique combination of flavours that will have you coming back for more.
High energy snack for those after school binges which gives your child the much needed energy burst.