Kissan Grilled Chicken Rolls
The kind of rolls that your kids will keep eating one after the other and will still be left asking for more.
2 tablespoons yoghurt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon chilli powder
1 tablespoon garam masala
2 teaspoons cumin powder
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
200 g skinless, boneless chicken breast
1 large onion, sliced into rings
1 tablespoon vinegar
2 tablespoons Kissan Chilli Tomato Sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
3 chapattis or parathas
1. In a bowl, combine yoghurt, black pepper, chilli powder, garam masala, cumin powder, salt, garlic, oil and lemon juice to make a marinade.
2. Add chicken and mix well to coat with the marinade.
3. Grill the chicken over medium hot coals, or in a pan until browned and tender, about 15 minutes on each side.
4. Slice the chicken and mix with onion rings, vinegar and Kissan Chilli Tomato Sauce. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and mix again.
5. Spread the mixture on the chapattis or parathas and roll them up tightly.
6. Make plenty of chatpata Kissan Grilled Chicken Rolls for nobody can stop at just one!