Kissan Garlic Chicken Wings
You don’t need to wait to go to a restaurant to hog on chicken wings. With this Kissan recipe, it can now be a scrumptious tiffin meal for you kid!
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
3 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
8 chicken wings
Oil for deep-frying
3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
1. Melt the butter in a pan. Add the garlic and cook until light brown.
2. Stir in the Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and cook for 2 minutes
3. Add the Tabasco sauce and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Add the chicken wings and egg and mix well to coat the wings. Marinate for at least 15 minutes.
5. Heat the oil in a pan. Roll the wings in the breadcrumbs and fry them till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Then pour your prepared sauce over the cooked chicken wings and toss for 2 mins.
7. Heat any remaining marinade in a small pan and pour over the wings.
8. Finger-licking good Kissan Garlic Chicken Wings will vanish as soon as they are served.