Kissan Egg Surprise
A delightful recipe that can is easy to make and easy to love.
Salt and pepper to taste
3 teaspoons butter
A pinch of cumin seeds
1 tablespoon chopped onions
1 tablespoon chopped carrots
1 tablespoon chopped capsicum
1 tablespoon Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
4 idlis, cut into pieces
Chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
1. In a bowl, mix egg with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a pan and scramble the egg. Set aside.
3. In another pan, heat the remaining butter; add the cumin seeds and sauté for a few seconds.
4. Add the onions, carrots and capsicum and sauté for a minute or two.
5. Stir in the Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and the chopped idlis and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
6. Add the scrambled eggs, mix gently and sprinkle with coriander. 7. Kissan Egg Surprise will delight with every bite.
Eggs are naturally rich in protein and calcium. This recipe will definitely be a hit for those picky eaters.