Kissan Corn Omelettes
Enjoy the monsoons with these straight-off-the-griddle snack. You’ll wish the rains to drizzle down all year long.
3 cup boiled corn kernels
1 cup cornflour
½ cup yoghurt
½ cup Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
4 slices bread
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon pepper powder
2 tablespoons oil
1. Blend boiled corn to a paste. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Add cornflour yoghurt and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup to make a batter.
3. Cover and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
4. Moisten the bread slices well and add to the corn mixture with salt and pepper powder. Mash the mixture to make a smooth batter. Add a little water if necessary.
5. Heat a non-stick griddle (tawa) and spread a ladleful of batter to make a thin pancake or omelette.
6. Drizzle oil around the edges. Cook the omelette on both sides.
7. Monsoons become magical with piping hot Kissan Corn Omelettes straight off the griddle.