Kissan Coconut And Jam On Bread
A simple tiffin with a jammy twist! Will your kids enjoy this treat?
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup freshly grated coconut
1 cup whole milk
1 tablespoon fresh breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon cashew nut powder
2 tablespoons Kissan Pineapple Jam
4 slices white bread
1. Heat the butter in a pan; add the coconut and fry for a few seconds.
2. Add the milk and bring to a boil.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, cashew nut powder, Kissan Pineapple Jam and cook, stirring, till the mixture is thick. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
4. Spread the topping on the bread and decorate with dollops of jam.
5. One bite of Kissan Coconut and Jam on Bread and you will be whisked off to a tropical island.
Milk and nuts makes this yummy recipe high in calcium and iron.