Kissan Chinese Spicy Finger Rolls
Chinese is an all time favourite with kids, right? Have you made this for them yet?
50 g capsicum
50 g cabbage
50 g carrot
50 g cauliflower
Salt to taste
3 tablespoons cornflour
1 teaspoon green chilli paste
Oil plus or deep-frying
For the sauce
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
3 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1. Chop all the vegetables very finely. Add salt and set aside for 5-10 minutes. Squeeze out the excess water.
2. Add the cornflour, green chilli paste and salt to the vegetables and mix well.
3. Divide into small portions and shape each one into a 2-3 inch finger.
4. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the fingers till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. For the sauce, heat the oil in a pan; add the chopped garlic and fry for 1 minute.
6. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Add the fried Chinese fingers to the sauce and mix well.
8. Place a portion of the mixture on each chapatti and roll it up.
9. Serve Kissan Chinese Spicy Finger Rolls at once or they will get soggy.