Kissan Chilli-Milli Mayo Rolls
Our Chilli Tomato Ketchup is the best way to make rolls even more flavourful.
½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup Kissan Chilli Tomato Sauce
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 small red capsicum, seeded, cored and cut into thin slices
1 small yellow capsicum, seeded, cored and cut into thin slices
1 large carrot, grated
¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
¼ cup chopped green cabbage
¼ cup chopped purple cabbage
6 lettuce leaves, stalks removed
1. In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Kissan Chilli Tomato Sauce and garlic.
2. In another bowl, mix together the red and yellow capsicum, green and purple cabbage, carrot and mint.
3. Add the vegetables to the mayonnaise mixture and toss well to mix.
4. Lay a lettuce leaf in the middle of each chapatti and spoon some of the vegetable mixture on top. Roll up the chapatti. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
5. The piquant sauce is the secret to yummy Kissan Chilli-Milli Rolls.