Kissan Chicken And Spinach Quesadillas
A cheesy and crispy recipe to delight your young ones. It’s like Mexico in your tiffin!
2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1 bunch spinach, boiled
1 tbsp crushed cashew nuts
1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
½ cup mayonnaise
1 cup grated cheese
1 cup shredded or chopped cooked chicken
1. Blend Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, spinach, cashew nuts, fresh basil and mayonnaise in a blender to a smooth paste.
2. Place the rotis on a work surface. Spread 2 tablespoons of spinach paste and a little Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup on one half of each roti.
3. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese and ¼ cup chicken over the spinach. Fold the roti over and press firmly to seal in the filling.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook each quesadilla for about 3 minutes on each side until cheese melts and rotis are golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve with Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup.
5. Hungry? Crisp and cheesy, Kissan Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas is just what you need.