Kissan Chatpate Rolls
This recipe will help you make your rolls look so much more appealing. What better way to compliment its taste.
2 green chillies
3-4 sprigs coriander leaves
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt to taste
6 slices bread
¼ cup Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam
2 tablespoons butter
1. Grind the green chillies, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt to make .
2. Trim the crusts from the bread slices. Using a rolling pin, roll out each slice.
3. Spread butter on one slice, spread chutney on the second slice, and Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam on the third slice.
4. Place the chutney slice over the buttered slice and the jam slice on top.
5. Roll up the stack tightly and secure in cling wrap or a piece of muslin. Make another roll in the same way.
6. Refrigerate the rolls for 10 minutes.
7. Cut the rolls in slices and serve them, cut side down, to reveal the pinwheel pattern.
8. Kids will love these colourful, sweet and spicy Kissan Chatpate Rolls.