Kissan Chatpata Potato Sandwich
Here’s a guaranteed finger-licking tiffin recipe to give your kids a much deserved break from the routine of roti sabzi.
4 tablespoons Kissan Chatakdhar Ketchup + for serving
2 medium potatoes, boiled and peeled
8 slices bread
Butter as required
Coriander and mint chutney as required
Salt to taste
2 medium tomatoes, cut into roundels
2 medium onions, cut into roundels
1 medium green capsicum, cut into roundels
¼ small cabbage, shredded
Chaat masala to taste
1. Preheat sandwich griller.
2. Place 2 bread slices on a worktop and apply butter and chutney on one side of each slice. Spread the ketchup evenly on top .
3. Cut potato into slices and place them on bread. Sprinkle little salt on top. Place tomatoes, onions, green capsicum and cabbage. on them. Sprinkle little salt and chaat masala on each slice and cover with other bread slices.
4. Apply little butter on top of sandwich and place in the griller. Cook till golden and grill marks appear.
5. Remove from heat and cut into halves. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.