Kissan Chapatti Noodles
A spicy delight for your kid’s tiffin! Try this one out soon.
3 tablespoons oil
1 tsp garlic
1 onion, sliced
½ green chilli, finely chopped
½ cup thinly sliced mixed vegetables (cabbage, carrot, capsicum)
1½ teaspoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
¼ teaspoon pepper powder
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon finely chopped spring onion, to garnish
1. Stack the chapattis one on top of the other and cut into thin, long strips.
2. Heat the oil in a pan; add the crushed garlic, onion and green chilli and sauté for a minute.
3. Add the sliced vegetables and stir-fry for a minute.
4. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, pepper powder and salt and stir to mix.
5. Add the sliced chapatti and toss well on high heat to mix thoroughly.
6. Garnish with the chopped spring onion and serve immediately.
7. Leftover chapattis get a spicy makeover in Kissan Chapatti Noodles.