Kissan Chapatti Chaat
Wondering what to make of leftover chapattis? Try this simple twist and get yourself a completely new recipe.
Oil for deep-frying
¼ cup chopped boiled potato
¼ cup finely chopped onion
1 green chili, finely chopped
½ cup yoghurt, whisked
Salt to taste
3 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
2 tablespoons mint chutney
½ cup thin sev
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Cut the chapattis in 2-inch triangles.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and deep-fry the chapatti triangles. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Arrange the fried chapatti in a plate. Top with the chopped boiled potato and sprinkle the onion, green chili and whisked yoghurt.
4. Place dollops of Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and mint chutney on top and sprinkle over with the sev and chopped coriander leaves.
5. Give leftover chapattis a new lease of life with chatpata Kissan Chapatti Chaat.