Kissan Bread Pizza
A simple and healthy pizza recipe to pack in your kid’s next tiffin.
4-5 white bread slices
1 tablespoon oil
1 medium onion, sliced
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
½ cup tomato concasse
2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1 teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon green cardamom powder
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
2 tablespoons butter
4-5 cheese slices
1. Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add onions and ginger-garlic paste. Mix well and sauté for a minute.
2. Add cloves and mix well. Sauté till onions turn brown. Add tomato concasse and mix well.
3. Add tomato ketchup, sugar, cardamom powder, salt and black pepper powder. Mix well and cook till thick.
4. Apply butter on both sides of the bread slices and place on a heated non-stick pan. Cook slices till brown from both the sides.
5. Apply the tomato sauce on one side of the bread slices. Place a cheese slice on each bread slice covering the sauce. Cover and cook for five to six minutes.
6. Cut into desired shapes and serve hot.