Kissan Boiled Egg And Ketchup Sandwiches
To make those sandwiches for tiffin time much more yummier, try out this recipe!
2 teaspoons butter
3 slices sandwich bread
2 teaspoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
20 g iceberg lettuce
2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced into rounds
1. Spread half a teaspoon of butter on a slice of bread.
2. Spread half the tomato ketchup on top, followed by half the shredded lettuce.
3. Arrange slices of 1 boiled egg on top.
4. Butter another slice of bread on both sides and place it on top of the egg.
5. Repeat the layers ending with a slice of bread. Cut the 3-layered sandwich into 2 triangles.
6. Serve Kissan Boiled Egg and Ketchup Sandwiches with coleslaw or French fries on the side.
Eggs are naturally rich in protein and calcium. This recipe will definitely be a hit for those picky eaters.