Kissan Barley and Spinach Rolls
This roll recipe is one of the best ways to strike a balance between health and taste.
1 tablespoon oil or butter
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1 cup boiled spinach
½ cup boiled barley (jau)
½ cup Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
Salt to taste
Pepper for taste
50 ml fresh cream
3 chapattis or parathas
1. Heat the oil or butter in a non-stick pan; add onion and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes till lightly browned.
2. Add boiled spinach and barley, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, salt, pepper and cream, and cook till spinach is completely dry.
4. Spread the mixture on the chapattis or parathas and roll up tightly.
5. Slice each roll into 1-inch pieces and serve.
6. Tiny Kissan Barley and Spinach Rolls pack a powerful energy and flavour punch.